Friday 30 September 2011

Cups of Tea 2187 - 2188

Goddddd Dammit! I'm sorry ladies and gents, today has got away from me and I've been 100% percent unproductive. I got back from London, realized I've eaten crap for the last two days and then went on a run to end all runs... Trying to run 10k in 50 mins, 5 minutes of my 2008 best at Margam Park's Reindeer run. However, lets just bear in mind, this was when I was running a training distance of 16 miles twice a week... Cutting a short story even shorter, I managed 52 mins... Which did shave off over 5 minutes from last week (which is nice) but looord, the last 1km destroyed my calf muscles. So I've been ko'd this afternoon. However, this means that I'm taking a rest day tomorrow, which means I can pull a weekender to try and get Rundown finished earlier :)

Sorry peoplez! But on a brighter note, I've started the plans for the 'set' of next month's issue ;) Trust me, if you thought this week's looked good, next months will hopefully blow your mind a little :)

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment