Tuesday 13 September 2011

Cups of Tea 2118 - 2122

Good Evening Chaps and Chapesses! I made that word up apparently as spellchecker went nuts...

So first off, I feel like an idiot! For those who looked at the image of the new blogger, there's a reason that page looked like a HTML editor, that's because it IS the HTML editor for the blog! I feel like a right numpty... Following yesterday's theme of taking pictures of the UI while typing, here goes! The REAL new blogger...


Unfortunatly, I now have to switch back and forth between the 'Compose' and 'HTML' option to insert a bloody picture... -sigh-
Anyways, as promised! The new flyer I did today, isn't that fun! For an up and coming gig at London's Bull and Gate, I like it! Though I did prefer my original moon, I wasn't happy with it's Res, so had to redo it... oh well, you live and learn!


Short of that, I've been playing around with grids and mindmaps etc. of Rundown, which I may even have a draft of tomorrow :o Who knows! I shall have to see how the day goes... Hopefully will record the first new Episode of Twoddle tomorrow too, then edit / upload it on Thursday or Friday :) However, this will be the NEW #001! The old two will be deleted when it's uploaded! So if you want to listen me babble crap, go download them while you can!


And on that note, it's time for a workout, a fresh cuppa and then to bed.  Nighty night!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment