Monday 26 September 2011

Cups of Tea 2173 - 2176

Don't you hate it, when you set out to do a day of work and everything just escapes you...? Today has been one of those days where you start the right way, then the universe decides to conspire to completely mess around with your plans... Ahh damn!

So last night I did a workout, then was KO'd by it, making me fall asleep earlier than I anticipated. Then after trying to come up with a rundown cover I was happy with, I realized I needed to print my CV... So I crack out the printer, only to find that in all the packing / repacking of the window's getting changed, the usb had gone walkies. I then spent half the day looking for it (for some reason, it was in the stereo cabinet) then find out that the ink supply was low. So that was a new colour cartridge that needed to be bought. Then the folks car broke down on the drive, so I was pretty much told if I wanted tea in the morning, I'd have to go grab milk. So I made the treck to Morrisons and back (which isn't long at all really) but by the time I sat down, it was almost half 6. A day out of the window. So naturally, being urked, I just chainsawed people in half in Gears of War 3 before I realized why I stopped playing 2, the damned over powered shotguns!!!

So anyways, enough moaning. I'm off to LANDAAAAN tomorrow (why that was capitalized, I know not...) so I need to finish packing. I'll try my best not to break this update streak of blogging and upload some of the street art / general cool stuff I see on the trip there!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment