Saturday 1 October 2011

Cups of Tea 2189 - 2193

Why hello there chillblaines! And that introduction has lead me off on an amazing tangent down memory lane! Does anyone remember the ITV Friday (or more likely Saturday night program...) The Brian Conley Show? If there is anything to blame for my love of comedy, it would be this man. Brilliant sketches, filled with British Humor to the brim (What do you call a bear with no parents? Rupert the Bastard) and just silly over the top slapstick comedy, MAN I bloody loved this program... The favourite section of it for me was always Larry the Loafer (though its such a hard push, Dangerous Brian and Septic Peg also made me laugh no end). Have a watch, it's absolutely amazing. Trust me. At least I can admit to liking Brian without fear because it's still brilliant today... I will be less likely to admit my infatuation at the age of 8 with Joe Pasquale... (Mangos in a pub....) but that's another story for another time.



Anyways, today has been as expected, a day of vectoring illustrations and putting data together, and as I'm going to release the whole booklet in a few days, I don't want to really spoil it! So i'll just leave you with this one image of the final illustration and be on my way.


Yes, it's somewhat similar to my Bottle Rocket poster, but as I'm considering retiring a page of my Wes Anderson posters from my Folio, it's all gravy ;)

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment