Thursday 29 September 2011

Cups of Tea 2180 - 2186

Yes, I know! I'm bloody annoyed at myself too! I can't believe I broke my streak of posting... I mean, I kinda cheated on Tuesday night, but I would have done the same last night if I hadn't been so flipping tired when I got in! I went out to see the 'Killing Moon' gig I did the flyer for a week or two back, and as a result, didn't get in until about 1... Which was a shame, because I wanted to give a more accurate run down of Drive! But I'm pretty damned tired after a day of traveling...

So just another quick blog tonight because I need to keep to doing this! A day or two up in London's made me slip out of routine and I want to get back to that! Rest assured, ALL of the illustration for Rundown is now planned out to be vectored tomorrow, so I'm hoping to have the first 'issue' out around the 5th :) Then those who want it, I'll figure out some way of printing and shipping it from the 7th (i.e. payday)! So until tomorrow, stay tuned! I'll pop up some new spreads and then maybe, just maybe pop up some other design as well :)

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment