Saturday 24 September 2011

Cups of Tea 2164 - 2167

Shoop shoop, shoop de lang de lang. Oh balls, that's a Libertine's song. Scratch that from the record... Hello and good morrow! How are you today oh people of the interweb? I myself am fine and dandy, having taken a rest day to do some standing up comedy writing, which is always a treat! So I must admit, there's really not a lot to show you guys today, but as I got over 100 pages views yesterday (what's that about?!) I thought I'd treat you guys to some of the cool stuff I've seen around the net this week!

These BIRDBOXES are possibly one of the coolest things ever... Seriously, as a type-nerd and nature lover, I am seriously considering getting one or two of these for the folk's back garden... You know, something classy, like our surname 'BOYLE' in large, wooden bird box letters to nail to the washing line. I of course am joking, We'd put them on the front of the house.



I also happened to stumble across these old school beer cans via AisleOne (which is a fantastic blog).

Maaan, those beer cans are crazy! But a better question surely lies in who thought 'this beverage container will look good on a flickr page one day, best save it with the family jewels'... I guess the world of typenerds and creatives owes a lot to the late Victorian hoarder...


Other than that, I got sent this from my brawd earlier, a piece outside Hoxton overground. A quick google reveals it's by Cept (and apparently it's an 'iconic' piece of London street art), but damn! I can't wait to see it next week in person! It looks like it's probably a stencil of a panel from DC's 'The Flash', but it still looks sweet!

Anyways, that's it from me... gotta do a little bit more writing and then I'm off to bed. I'm up at 7 and I don't want to come home uber tired like I did today! There's things to be done, y'know!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment