Thursday 22 September 2011

Cups of Tea 2157 - 2159

Hello Guys and Dolls, you bunch of crazy Guys and Dolls... That right there folks, is a Simpsons reference! Though I must say, despite my loving of a bit of musical theater combined with Mark Hamel's line 'This song wasn't even in the show', I still somehow thought I'd heard it sung by the original cast. Sometimes, I disappoint myself...

Anyways, there'll be no design on show today because most of the day was spent sussing out EXACTLY how many pages I need, what I want to talk about and how I'll lay that stuff out in Rundown. The other half, was spent in a sketchbook brainstorming for the 15+ Illustrations I realized that would be in the book! I'm spoiling you people... While I think I've got ONE down... I know exactly what I want to do for next month's! So a little bit of a catch 22 situation with it, but we shall see! Also I'm not sure if people would prefer I release spreads individually, then as a collection at the end of the month, or would your prefer a few little teases, then 30 odd pages of design at the end?

And as I don't want to write a novel like I did last night, I'll move swiftly onto this beauty! It finally arrived! My signed Jason Munn Tsunami relief Poster. Not only is it my favourite piece of Small Stakes printwork, but it's also signed by Deathcab! Oh, happy days!

I'm going to drool over it some more, then finish of Gears of War 3... I've been playing it responsibly, now it's time to end this!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment