Tuesday 20 September 2011

Cups of Tea 2146 - 2150

Wowzers. Go-Go-Gadget unproductive day... So after seeing the lads at the GLC last night, and having a pretty damned good night out in Swansea Town,  I got home to find some freelance work waiting for me! Hazaa! Which unfortunatly meant that I could not complete that page of rundown today... be patient, it's really not THAT exciting... Just should be quite cool. Don't worry, I have every intention of getting that sucker done tomorrow! In fact, as I've been teasing it so long, I may even put out a little print at home 'sampler' thingy of it. I'm to good to you guuuys.

But other than that, there's not been  a lot going down really, the freelance work as always, is nice and comes before personal projects... However, I did stumble across some damned good Black Swan posters by LaBoca that I want to share with you guys!








Hot Damn these posters are sexy! If they were available for print, I think I'd have to track at least that first one down... Pity they're not for a better movie though, ammierite?

Anyways, time to have a quick cup of sleepy time tea and hit the hay. I want to get up extra early tomorrow to mock up the freelance, so I can get a lot of Rundown done... Ahh, so little time!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment