Friday 23 September 2011

Cups of Tea 2160 - 2163

Hello world! I think that's a good way to start. I mean, it generally encompass everyone without being selective, right? Yes? Good times, we'll go with that then. Jeez, I really need to stop writing these things stream of consciousness, and come up with some sort of formal structure, but if I did that, where would the fun be? In a well formed and logical state I'd imagine...

Anyways, today has been quite chilled out if I'm being honest... I mean the weekend's here (which for me, means work) and as a result, I've just been taking my time, enjoying playing with some page formatting for Rundown... So here's a little snippet as to how the non-vectored pages will look! Because of the tight page size and the six column grid, the page essentially uses 2 columns each for text. Please forgive the pose, I'm no model but I thought it would make for an interesting layout dynamic and break the structure up a little.


Short of that, I've been vectoring maps of my running routes. As the clever people amongst you will have noticed on Wednesday's layout, the top left corner is 'Route B'... That's because opposite this page will be a corresponding image of my running routes! Please remember, at the end of the day, the aim of this is so that I can look back and see ma runs! Now back to my sweetened tea (couldn't last with no sugar... 7 calories and vanilla flavoring is surely better than two spoons sugars) and then to bed, up at 5

M x

Oh big P.S! Over 8000 pageviews! Wicked :)! Thanks to all of you that view this, it's the only reason I keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment