Friday 16 September 2011

Cups of Tea 2132 - 2133

The lack of tea today should tell you the type of day it's been... After enjoying a few hours sketching layouts for Rundown this morning (I'm almost ready to start compiling the base elements, then I'll tell you what it is, I promise!), I then went to Swansea with my mate Jamie with the aim of buying a few new rough sketchbooks and project wallets to orgainise the stuff I'm working on a little better, but alas,  totally forgot to buy them as we didn't walk past Smiths! In fact, I forgot almost everything I went there for, minus the company and to finally see The Inbetweeners Movie (which I'd rate about 6/10 maybe? I was alright, felt a little diluted over 1hr 1/2).

Then when I got home and ran / began to commence work again, my Mum told me it's probably the last time I'll see my Nephew before he moves, which sucks! I love the kid... so most of my night has been spent playing games, reading Bunny Suicides (he's a smart kid, he gets it) and then watching a little bit of Disney's Robin Hood. Because after he goes, I honestly don't know when's the next time I'll see him, which is weird. But this diary entry sounds like the narrative to a 90's teen drama, so I shall move on.

So as a result, I've not really done a lot today, then on top of that, I forgot all the stuff I need for Monday onward (I've got enough paper to last the weekend I think!), so an uber quick trip to Swansea will be required Monday Morn (or maybe tomorrow afternoon, I'll go hassle the GLC kids a little...), to get things back on a 9 / 5 track.


So I'll leave you with a little nudge to go buy the digital copy of 8 Faces if you haven't already done so (I'll give my full rundown of issue #3 when it clunks through my mailbox...) And this video I lifted from Swiss-Miss of a lady called Jessi. Oh how it made me chuckle... I feel it's something I would do...


Rainbow Skateboard from Jessi Arrington on Vimeo.


Until tomorrow, I'll give you a sneak peak of Rundown, I promise!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment