Saturday 29 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1128 - 1130

Not a lot of tea drank today because I've been back in work -sigh- Nevermind, an early shift tomorrow and then I get to come home, sleep for abit and then watch the NHL All Star Game while I write the copy for these boxes and draft the next podcast... I'm really looking forward to it :)

I got the other two packaging designed today, again it's just the front of the boxes, namely because there's one tab without the aforementioned body copy (which ties it alot more into the whole Cauldron / Mythical themes of my rebrand...), but as a result of the copy on the box (ingredients etc.) I won't be adding Serving suggestions... namely because I don't cook that much vegetarian (sorry Rhys!).





Also slight recolourations on the unicorn for it to meet the boldness of the other two pieces of packaging. I'll hopefully have the full packaging for all three of them tomorrow, then the 'other two' on Monday... Maybe an Ad or Two!



Anyways, bed time. I'm up at 5 tomorrow... -sigh-

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment