Tuesday 25 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1111 - 1117

Quite abit of tea drinking today, what what! I've been a man on a mission, hence why I intend on curling up for an early night in a bit... For I spent most of my night cutting and recording. For what you might ask? Well, its what i've been babbling on about for the last few weeks or so... A load of Twoddle ;)

May I introduce you ladies and gentlemen, to the next expansion of the Teasign online experience. The official Teasign, Graphic Design Podcast! Called Twoddle. It's been in the works for awhile as I say. As some of you might know, I enjoy the SModcast podcasts and thought there was a lack of design podcasts available (the only one I know is Adrian Shaughnessy's Graphic Design on The Radio) so thought it would give me an excuse to get some writing done.

Here's the logo for now, hopefully the podcast itself will be available for download tomorrow (I need to get clearance on the intro track before I can legally put it on iTunes...)



Until tomorrow ;)

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment