Thursday 13 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1046 - 1072

A lot of tea drunk... A lot of frustrating work done... -sigh- suffice to say, after I hand in this Flash website on Monday, I am never going to touch the program again haha! Nevermind, bigger and better things in the works! Now that is done, I can start on my own projects again! I've almost finished the SModcast vinyl artwork (hopefully print the first one off tomorrow) and have started my vegetarian re-brand... again I have to implore anyone with a veggie friend / relative to help me out with le questionnaire... leave a comment or message me on Facebook for it :)

Hmm whether or not to post what I've done on said vegetarian project... according to the rules of D&AD I'm not allowed to post work I intend on submitting, but I don't think that includes the 'everything else' category - i.e. the work you just want to show off.

Na, i'll leave it for today... While I am tempted to show it, I also bought an awesome poster today so I'll post that up for now...



Seriously can't wait to get the sucker! Going right up on the wall at my mum's with my Jason Munn Deathcab Poster. Anyways, more tomorrow

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment