Monday 24 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1095 - 1110

I've drunk an absolute shitload of tea and it has promoted a hole new change in attitude to alot of things after an afternoon of being lackadaisical, then complaining about stuff, then affirming my attitude towards stuff around two hours ago, I just designed something that has been abit of a mountain out of proverbial molehill for me to conquer and I believe I've finally nailed it.

In these moments, my attitude towards design is going to change. I've been trapped in a cycle of doing little work due to the amount of work I've had to do. I am correcting this. As of tomorrow (I hope...) there will be balls to the walls design. No stone will be left unturned for Teasign. No more talk, just design related action. The blog will become a daily update again and I am going to attempt to post a piece of something a day that I have designed, even if it (shock horror) design for designs sake, I need to get better. Of course, there will be a shitload of other cool shit from around the world if I find it... which could lead to two posts a day?!

Possibly... on some days, I don't want to wear out my welcome.

Tomorrow something big will be going down, you mark my words ;) Until then, I'm going to bed. Early to bed, early to rise and early to work. Well, that is after I record it. You want to know what it is? Well, I guess you'll have to come back tomorrow ;)

Until then two things. Thanks to my beautiful girlfriend for getting me this kick ass watch for our Anniversary. It has replaced my Fossil as watch of day-to-day choice. I love you <3



And number 2, if you haven't already done so, check out Kevin Smith's trailer for Red State. The man is starting a revolution in film making. Read about that here, watch the Trailer Here and buy a t-shirt / poster so we can see it somewhere near us soon here.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment