Friday 21 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1089 - 1094

Oh my dear God. Where did those two days go? I swear I didn't even get that drunk and still the hangover yesterday compiled with lack of sleep killed me. Fortunately, I decree this here in ink (social network reference aside) that this is my last night out for the rest of the year. If I do go out (gigs, Spamalot...) I will be on the coke zero.

However that doesn't really excuse today... but I did end up on foolhardy adventure to find a housemate a fuel cap and for myself acquire a copy of DC Universe... We failed on both fronts, but I did get a pull up bar and both Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead for £7, which is amazing.

I spent the rest of the day writing... as for what, you will have to wait and see... suffice to say, it has a little to do with this -



Until tomorrow...

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment