Wednesday 19 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1086 - 1088

The quickest of quick updates as I'm about to jet out to celebrate the 1st grade I got for a half-way dissertation mark! Winnah!

Not a lot really done today, did some writing for one of the future projects and some more research into another one of the up coming projects... Then realized I had to design a new Cool for Cats poster for a gig I though was on the 27th of Jan, then got a notice it was canceled, so now it'll be launched to promote the 22nd of February show...

Client went with the same old 'Pupcat' font I've used for the last two but I also presented a few other alternatives (of course, I prefer the version with Uni Sans...)

So posted up the 100% finished flyer, and the Mock up with Uni Sans for your viewing pleasure!





See you all tomorrow for some serious work!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment