Tuesday 18 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1078 - 1085

Tea, oh Tea, oh Tea... I went without it yesterday and it kinda kicked my arse to be honest... I got home today from being at Gem's and just thought 'Shit, I really need a cuppa'. Cue me cutting up and making the below, it was kinda a stressful by the time I got one haha! Oh dear, how sad am I...?

Anyways, in retrospect, this has been a surprisingly lackluster two or three days in terms of productivity. But now I'm ready to roll... as of tomorrow, regular blog updates will start again and a shitload of work will flow through here as I steam train through what is possibly going to be the start of 40 projects in 50 weeks... But that will be intertwined into up coming projects that will be revealed hopefully in the next two weeks...

Onto what has actually been done! I finally got around to printing the Vinyl version of the SModcast project... it's only No. #6 at the moment (I'll possibly print #2 and #5 and make them up too... we'll see!) but I'm quite happy with the outcome. The Artwork just looks sexy to me tbh... I'm tempted to milk it into a large scale poster for the project as well possibly, purely so I can put the sucker up on the wall... very strange as I'm not that guy with my work...



(Top: Front / Back. Bottom: Inner Sleeve Front / Back.)

I'm quite happy with how it transferred from small thumbnail to large scale artwork to be honest... Though I guess always in the back of my head I'd designed them to be blown up! I think I may have to edit the back panel... but apart from that I'm very happy! Just the labels of the vinyl to do now... and then that project is done and dusted!

On the Cauldron front, I think bugger it... I am going to show the logo as I'm also pretty happy with that! Stationary will hopefully be done tomorrow (as well as the aforementioned SMOD vinyl labels) and then I can dive into the packaging of it... HORRAY! Hopefully get most of this project finished by the end of the week so I can start the other two projects that are currently rattling around in my brain...



Until tomorrow, something for you to think about: alot of rich / famous people seem to be Scientologists...

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment