Thursday 6 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1036 - 1045

Sorry kids, I've been busy with that old dissertation and generally screaming at a sketchbook, trying to get ideas out for flash and alas, the sketchbook is almost finished! Just gotta do the storyboard and I can get to vectoring the shit that needs to be vectored and hopefully finish this fucker by monday... well, with the exception of the video. Need to take the camera out and shoot a 30 second long promo thing which shouldn't be too difficult. Oh, and take some snapshots to PS myself into old photographs... Then it's back to real, enjoyable work! Almost finished the first vinylisation of a SModcast cover (realized earlier I've created 160 squares of artwork :/ its fucking crazy how small the project seems and how much time it ended up consuming) and then to dive straight into my veggie project, as always... if anyone is a veggie / knows any veggies willing to fill out an uber quick questionnaire, please get in touch!

Anyways, back to the grind stone (well, after another brew and a quick play of Alan Wake...), can feel the lerg descending on me so going to have an early-ish night in an attempt to combat it!

But before I do, a little hint at what's to come for Teasign ;) this baby came in the post this morning and I am DYING to have a play with it.



Nothing like the allure of a mysterious sealed case ;) I'll unveil what it is sometime in the next week so make sure you keep coming back, I'm sure there'll be loads to see!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment