Friday 14 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1073 - 1077

Again, a day of tea and a day of design... well, and quite a bit of procrastination haha! I've managed to draw out the illustrations for my vegi packaging, which are looking quite nice. Hopefully I'll upload them tomorrow when I've vectored them!

Apart from that, got to see the green hornet in the cinema. I implore you to go see it! It did an 'A Team' on me... that is looked kinda crappy in the trailers, then turned out to be an enjoyable movie! Very funny and the 3D is some of the best I've seen.

I also picked these up in Smiths earlier... I loved the Sack Boy from little big planet and couldn't pass the chance up to try and get a cowboy... got one in my first box hahah... which obviously for those who know me, encouraged me to buy more...



Oh dear.

Anywho... time to watch some hockey before bed! Night all!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment