Sunday 2 January 2011

Cups of Tea 1029 - 1031

Hello-ello everyone! After an uber shift at work (11.5 hours in hell!) I am home and quite sleepy. No design done after a day based entirely on retail so time to post up the coolest thing I've ever seen... possibly not to you, but alas... I am indeed sad.



Oh dear God it is the kind of thing a tea nerd dreams of. Pantone referenced tea. Oh joy. Apparently it's some tasty, tasty tea... I will be picking it up in the week I think (from here) and will let you know if it tastes as good as it looks!

Also stumbled across this also today while recapping on the blogs I follow... The theme of Edits by Edits is an project by different artists, each asked to use a simple image and one typeface to represent a music genre. Simple and luscious design. I want the soul one for certain! (below)



Anyways, back to Peep Show.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment