Tuesday 20 July 2010

Cups of Tea 0563 - 0568

Yesterday was tea-less! Well, I had one cup at 10 in the night when I woke up after a day of blitzing around Swansea and reading comics / Naomi Klein when I got in... Got up this morning after abit of a disjointed night in terms of sleep and decided to begin working on my display font. Had the right frame of mind to do it so knocked out the lower case, numbers and most of the necessary symbols (shift numbers / punctuation...).

So without further a due, the teaser for a typeface I hope will be finished before the end of the week (vector wise...) Leena.



PLEASE give me feedback. First font and even if it isn't a script font, I'd still like a little feedback.

Other than that, found this on you tube. Amazing!



M x

1 comment:

  1. I could read it:) what are you going to use it for? works well on it's own! and nice find on youtube!

    ReplyDelete