Thursday 1 July 2010

Cups of Tea 0508 - 0509

Part two of the multi-part blog of the day. I hope you've all wrestled up some cocoa and slipped into something comfortable, because this is going to be some pure, unadulterated filth! Not really, but I'm just practicing my keyboard strokes...

So yes, I awoke in quite alot of pain in that there facial region... Looked in the mirror and not only did I look alot older but I looked like "festively plump" to quote Cartman... Suffice to say, bloody hideous... I fought through however... I believed it to be some rather annoying infection of the ulcer at the back of my jaw, that'd been giving me jipp for the previous week. Oh how very wrong I was, turns out kids. It was mumps. YAY!

But I didn't know this at the time, took in a day of shopping to get myself some new shiiit in the Carnegie street sales, some new WESC headphones, afew little bits and bobs from Diesel and a pretty cool hat from FCUK, New Era x Star Wars... No, it's not a flat peak...

Then I passed out. Fundamentally for two days did I not get out of bed. Not in fact, until it was time to come home... Which I did, then slept here... Confirmed at the doctors I had mumps and then that's it. I've been home and reading... started writing a novella which should be fun... I'll let you know how it develops... Uni work's going to start again once this has cleared up... Tomorrow I'm going to put up a full review of new designers :) Hope you read it!

Until then, new Rangelife flyer :)



Oh... and here's my mumpy face.



M x

1 comment:

  1. How about instead of reading you get on your laptop and jump on the Wordpress train. :)

    It will be worth it if only for being able to have a Foursquare feed.

    ReplyDelete