Thursday 1 July 2010

Cups of Tea 0504 - 0507

So Imma try and rap up a week and a half of experiences up into a two part blog entry in the same day, this is the aforementioned PART 1!


So I came back from Cornwall, it was nice. Involved alot of walking and fine weather which tickled my fancy and generally was a nice time. Then the week after was fundamentally a week of solid packing, good byes and film / tv watching. Saw Get Him To The Greek in the cinema (6/10... some very funny parts, the rest seems very week), How To Train Your Dragon via a downloaded DVD rip with Iain (10/10, very good animated film, told my Brawd to watch it with the Nephew) and ALMOST finished House (in fact I'm going to watch the last two episodes after this post's finished).

After the packing and moving into the flat, I got to sleep there for the night, it was kinda nice but kinda weird adjusting at the same time. But the room rocks... Huge walk in cupboard, two nice windows that OPEN (zing!) and alot more room to maneuver / put in some nice furniture. It's all good in the hood!


Pad Heff De Chef V3.0 Blurs and All

Then bright and early packed up and went to New Blood (new designer's is 10 mins walk away from my brothers too, might go there next week if I feel better...) which was excellent, I'll give a full review of it tomorrow (as there is literally a mountain of stuff from designer's I like). Met my brother had a good night out. Woke up Saturday morning looking like Desperate Dan and unable to eat.

More later ;) But before I go here's a flyer I did the night before I left for London.



M x

3 comments:

  1. But you're never there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Him To The Greek was pretty rubbish. Laughed at a lot but was generally a little bored.

    You better not disapear now you have a lovely new flat. I will come visit lots.

    ReplyDelete