Sunday 11 July 2010

Cups of Tea 0535 - 0537

So there's been little done today, while I could relay stories of my mumpy week I've decided there's no point boring you with that. This is supposed to be an enjoyable read after all and hearing me complain isn't going to float anyone's boat. So this is the last you shall hear of it! I'm better but a little dead for energy which is gash... anyways....

Lists have been drawn up for my next three weeks of productivity. It involves FINALLY branding myself properly, dissertation reading and doing the stationary for Giant Haystacks. I'll show you the logo as it's all sorted out and the artworks going to print so I guess it's not going to hurt. If anyone want's to see the progress stuff, I'll be submitting it when I go back to uni so just ask. Personally, I would have chosen one of the others but this fitted the client spec. more.



I also want one of these - http://www.justinshull.us/art/projects/terrestrial-shrub-rover/ Seriously. It doesn't even have to be driveable. I just want a little shrub shed for drawing etc. haha I'd be all over that!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment