Friday 16 July 2010

Cup of Tea 0555

A very slow day and a short one tbh... After being woken up multiple times through the night due to the weather, then via a brother at Latitude showing me multicoloured sheep and free beer (bastard! I didn't get up again until 3pm. Which has pissed me off and generally set the pace of the spiral of a day.

Maybe spiral's too bleak a word. I mean nothing's gone particularly bad, just a few niggley things. Like burnt potato wedges, the fact that I could go into work tomorrow and be turned away because I don't have a "fit paper". Oh and the fact that my ipod has got a silly head on and has decided, it really isn't in it's best interests to record my Nike+ data. Luckily I check the time and know the distance so I could work it out myself (same route... just under 3 mins shaved off the time... w00t!) so I ran it at 5.37 per KM. almost shaved 30 seconds off in a day. Gotta love muscle memory!

And alas, I've now got to go to bed with the fear that I may be sent home back to bed again. Would that really be so bad? No. But Still, will be annoying...



Anyways. On the design front, found this gorgeous free font earlier, check it out here

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment