Saturday 28 February 2009

Cups of tea 92 - 95

Over the past3 days, I have had the over-whelming urge to draw.
Seriously, I haven't been able to think of nothing else in terms of recreation / what i'd rather be doing instead of work. I've had such a need to pick up a pencil that I'm actually sat here shaking from energy drink, LCD Sound-System cranked through my Skullcandies and my sketchbook recieving a firm pounding from my Uni-Clipturn. My hands are so stained with lead that i'm currently typing with my ring finger/pinky. I fucking love drawing.

Seriously, if I had enough incentive to draw, I'd love to be an illustrator. I guess I'm just not as naturally talented at it so I don't find the time to do it enough. I mean something will ALWAYS put me off when I get into drawing, which is kinda sad. I'm going to try to stick to it this time however... I'm getting better at figures/animals :)! My perspective drawing however leaves a lot to be desired.

Other than this, work was actually alright, I had stuff to do so I didn't mind it. I got in, watched Scotland vs Italy and then between writing my essay / drinking tea / mercilasly tickling my nephew for trying to poke me in the feet, watched the Ireland vs England Game... Possibly the worst game of the six nations imho, it was so bloody boring...

So I've talked enough crap about drawing so here's two pages of my sketchbook, hope you enjoy kids... and please, don't be overly judgmental of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment