Thursday 19 February 2009

Cup of Tea 81

Today has really been a wasted day.

I got up wanting to hurt people, went to lecturers and nearly fell asleep and then have been running on a mental capacity comparable to that of a wooden cow. Suffice today nothing has been done all day. Hell, I even couldn't play street fighter IV properly which made me die a little inside (not to mention the 360 Controllers REALLY aren't built for Beat 'em ups....)

However, I did pop by the comic shop and get some new toner paper (its the last two sets they've got, so i've now got a stash of 8 to cock about with, one of them even came with the proper toner cutters -squee-) So I can be all manga-esq! I really want to write a comic though... Been reading Gun Smith Cats all day (baught the Omnibus... its almost 400 pages!) and love it sooo bloody much. Going to pick up the second one tommorow while it's still there!

And with this rather boring turn of events (or typing of blogs) I will go to bed.
Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment