Sunday 22 February 2009

Cup of tea 87

A most uneventful day, but inspiring.

I worked 7 - 4 (worked through my lunch, my head was pounding and my chest wasn't much better) slept until 8 and then woke up with this over powering urge to design... I could have also eaten a small cow so I cooked up some roasties to go with my reheated Sunday dinner and got to work on some concepts for my stamp brief. It's almost finished now, I'll start to digitize them tomorrow and post one or two up to gather opinions. A bit gutting I can't get authentic white noise though, that would have been shweet! (Hurray for photoshop filters).

I've also come up with three or four concepts for new street art pieces... I say new but I haven't really DONE any, just cooked up concepts... these will be pretty cool though... going to try the first one on Plywood board, need an organic surface to create the effect I want so I can always do a grundged to fuck background... They kinda tie in with a collaboration project I'm Starting with Gemma, but I don't want to say to much about that just yet! After all, it would hardly be an underground movement if I went along blabbing about it now, would it :O? I say that like we're art terrorists haha... We're really just kids with chalk drawing on sidewalks...

EDIT / P.S.
The street fighter thumb is ALOT worse... ooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment