Sunday 8 February 2009

Cups of Tea 67 - 75

Yes that's right, almost 10 cups of tea... and most of them today haha!

Where to begin, the week's been a little uninspired, all I've wanted to do really is see my girlfriend and sleep but alas, snow and noisy people didn't really allow anything xD So I sat uninspired and perhaps lazily didn't really design for a week.

I started the week by reading computer arts projects and being slightly daunted by the ammount of research that went into some logos... but alas, I'm kinda past that now. It's given me a sense of what I should be achieving to create great work... but then again I guess it's all based on what a clients budget will allow. God, I feel so dirty saying that >.<...

But this weekend after turning my brain back on from work designed several stamps based on power wastage due to standby buttons (I won't bore you with facts, my parents were ranting about it while I was designing them xD) and one or two drawings for a future project which you'll soon see!

No comments:

Post a Comment