Sunday 1 March 2009

Cups of tea 96 - 98

May I start by wishing you a HAPPY SAINT DAVIDS DAY! Y'know, Patron Saint of Wales? Nobody? No? Alright then... moving on.

Not alot done today really, drank tea, went to work, did work, came home. Realised I had no lead ANYWHERE in the house so work was out of the question, instead I began reading "Thinking Course" by Edward De Bono. I have to admit it's pretty helpful for knocking out some good ideas. It gives you a basic incite to how creative peoples minds work and how you can exploit it. I'm going to use the "Random Word" Tool for my Spam project. I got the dictionary, told my mum to pick a random number then a number of the word on the page... it was 50 and word 9. "Bedbugs"... from this I derived Monsters, things that go bump in the night! And from this, I got the idea of a Spam Monster! hehe, should be fun!

Also found a great new Application while searching for Comic Life. It's by the same people and called "Skitch". It's pretty much an interactive, editiable screen grab software for Mac, but it also allows you to upload / edit images at the touch of a button. You can even edit file types! I'll have to have a play with it later, but to check out what it can do, click here. It'll sure make blogging easier :D

Other than that, not alot to say. Other than if you really, really love me... you'll buy me some Mechtorians when they're released. I WANT STEPHEN LEPODD!

No comments:

Post a Comment