Friday 20 February 2009

Cups of Tea 82 - 83

HADOKEN! Oh yes... this is the real world... no need to dragonpunch here... too much street fighter make Mat go giddy. Okey, poor attempts at humor and misquotations of the shining aside, Street Fighter IV makes me want to draw in water colours all day. Seriously, not only is it beautiful to play but also to look at.

I've played it for a good 8 hours today (then I watched "Shooter" with Mark Wallberg... I wouldn't recommend it.) and God, if I didn't have work tommorow I'd still be playing it now. The only problem being of course it has acctually worn away the skin on my button finger. No word of a lie, it is RED raw.

That is acctually missing skin at the top of my thumb kids... fucking Sagat WHY ARE YOUR MOVES SO COMPLEX.... WHY IS AKUMA NOT A STARTING CHARACTER!?!

But enough of that, It's not a games Blog. All i've really done in terms of design today is buy a new 0.3 mechanical pencil and a new project sketchbook for a brief on "Bring back Spam" (The Meat). Should be fun I guess, just got to get stuck into it over the weekend... Now if only I had space to store these Sketchbooks...

I spent my time between street fighter and Gemma as every uni student does... having a Nerf War! It raged almost two hours of Foam Dart Shooting madness, flanking corners and taking survillians hostage but oh, the joy it caused!

Also talked more to my brother about going to visit him sometime in Easter Break... We're going to see Takashi Murakami's Exhibit and there's some Design Award Thing going on at the Design Museum that I wouldn't mind taking a look at... So it should be fun :)

Now, if only I didn't have work in the morning :(

No comments:

Post a Comment