Thursday 19 March 2009

Cups of Tea 134 - 148

Doesn't time fly when you're NOT having fun? By Jove, I didn't realize it'd been almost a whole week since I posted last. A lot to talk about, so sit down, brew up and meet me back here in five.

Sitting comfortably? Good. Tea pipping Hot? Well leave it to cool and have a listen. I FINALLY handed in the magazine today! YES! It took bloody long enough... So for your viewing pleasure, the pages you HAVEN'T seen (And I deem worthy of posting...) are below, enjoy the visual treats :)



Well what else is there to tell? Resident Evil 5 is bloody fantastic (you heard me Fraser...) and I've also become partially addicted to a US Drama Set in an Advertising agency called TRUST ME. It's pretty sweet to be honest, if you start watching it, please bare with it. The first two episodes are a little slow but it does get alot better! It also stars Thomas Cavanagh (a.k.a. JD's Brother Dan in Scrubs) So yes. Check it out!

Got a new brief today for A series of education books (it's all tiered, so the designs must relate through novice, moderate, advanced as well as with the accompanying CD) which should be fun, even though we've been given 9 weeks and I could probably do it in 3... should have given us more time on the magazine. But never mind, that's water under the bridge now.

Other than that, the weather's been gorgeous, the weather's been nice and I break up for Easter next week! Shweet as.

1 comment:

  1. Resident Evil 5/10

    Anyway, I was bloody wondering when the next post would turn up. I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE MAT!

    ReplyDelete