Wednesday 11 March 2009

Cup of tea 127

Brace yourself for this one kids, you might want to get your knives and pitchforks ready because this is a doosey.

I HATE working with large amounts of text. Yes I said it, a graphic designer who doesn't like pages and pages of text. Fuck that. Big money or not, with programs like quark that don't allow me to be the designer I am without a million complications, large text based projects like magazines, instruction manuals and such can take a big, running jump off a cliff into a shallow pool of jagged rocks. I fucking hate it ARGHHHH.

As you may have guessed, the magazine's not going well... infact I hate it. I really wish I'd done something with easier layouts like computer arts or NOM, nice, crisp clean design. None of this arty farty, grundge splatter brushes nonsense. Nevermind, its not like the marks count towards my degree...

And on that note kids, I leave you with this, the News section of my Mag... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment