Monday 9 March 2009

Cups of Tea 121 - 125

I have no drive. No Zoom Zoom. No Va-Va-Voom.

Today has been a day of lackluster work it must be said. I got up, drew doodles of Rabbit's in my Seminar and then came home with Gem and had a cool, couple chatty day which was nice :) I then went to the Gym, came back and attempted some work to no avail... I managed a mind map for my next project (just a simple piece on referencing, i'll be able to do it Wednesday I think!) and then I gave up... quee making of Jacket potatoes, almost falling asleep and contributing to The GAMES YOU SHOULD BUY PODCAST. It was pretty fun... though I pretty much lowered the tone all the way through it... My bad xD

Nevermind, I was going to go out for a pint but I'm sitting here, drinking a cuppa and starting Eternal Sonata, it's pretty decent so far and I like the combat system. VERY NICE. Full day of uni tomorrow, which means I'll hopefully have some work to upload... if not there'll defiantly be alot of magazine stuff going up before I house party it up on Wednesday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment