Tuesday 3 March 2009

Cups of Tea 101 - 102

Not a Dalmatian in sight.

Not alot done today but I wanted it that way. Today was the last day of procrastination, as of tomorrow I will being AT LEAST 3 hours of work a day, even if I have no briefs. If I don't I'll just draw or something, but my days will be broken up into 5 slots.
1.) Go to Uni / Work (2.) Seeing Gemma (3.) DESIGN (4.) Gym (5.) Sleep. Of course i'll have breaks / watch a film while doing these things (I can't work without background noise), but it's taken me 100 cups of lukewarm Tea to realize I really want this. I've wanted this for as long as I can remember and I'm falling behind. I won't let it happen. I am going to be THE best at this.

So as a result, today was chilled! Went to Uni, spent time with Gem, Went Back to Uni, Came home, Got Food (PIZZAAAAA) and then watched the new Heroes / Defiance. Please. If you haven't seen Defiance, you owe it too yourself to watch it. The film is amazing. I can't help but feel like i;ve been hit in the stomach any time I see anything to do with WWII / The Persecution of the Jews by the Nazi Regime. To think home much pointless bullshit we stress over everyday when we compare our lives to these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment