Thursday 5 March 2009

Cups of tea 107 - 110

AND I STILL WANT MORE TEA.

Okey, so today didn't start out to great, I was tired and I lost my bankcard (I now have to wait 4 - 7 business days for a new one) but it doesn't matter. I'm really starting to enjoy design again. I've been working on my SPAM brief for a few hours and I'm liking the direction I'm heading in. It's starting to become fun again. I'm happy with life, the balance has been restored.

I got a chance to FINALLY play Killzone 2 as well. I traded in Resistance 2 and got it with the points on my Game Loyalty card (fundamentally getting a free game as I got Resistance 2 with the PS3 at no extra charge). I like it. At first I was a bit skeptical of it all, but after afew hours (3 or 4) I started to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, it's not AMAZING. It won't change the face of FPS games, but it's not as bad as I was half expecting it to be.

And with that in mind, I retire for the night. I just finished watching "Bolt' (yes, the disney film... it's pretty good :) ) and now I'm going to read "Space Raoul" by Jamie Smart in bed. Fun times. For those who know not of the genious that is Smart, I leave you with an image and these wise words:- "Find and Read 'Bear'. Best thing EVER."

No comments:

Post a Comment