Thursday 29 January 2009

Cup of Tea 56

So there has been little tea drinking since the last entry, it has to be said, but I'm trying to keep to the habit of writing in here before I goto bed!

Jesus, it's been a week and i've done almost no design in it, and I actually feel quite down about it. But it's gone so fast I havn't really had chance! One thing i've decided however is I'm going to take one Polaroid for every day, use them to decorate my walls and maybe use them in my magazine project in uni, kinda a photographic diary. Maybe drop subtle text onto them like in party scene in RocknRolla, making each dance move into a piece from Hello!

How wierd would it be to find a designer in ammongst Kerry Catona and Jade Goody? I'd be like a marine behind enemy lines. After all, if it's one thing designer's hate it's attention on them, not their work. If they do then they generally go into advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment