Thursday 1 January 2009

Cup of Tea 1 - 2

This Time I WILL DO IT! I will actually make a blog and update it and things, cor!
It's 2009, this blog is part of a new years resolution (amongst goto the gym, draw for an hour a day and read the paper...) and it was strangely enough inspired by someone upstairs listening to Rent and me hearing the opening song.
For those not familiar with it, it goes something along the lines of:-

"525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure,
measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In
inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife."

And I got it. I realized what I could do to make a go of this blog. I will make a note of how man cups of tea I drink in a year, then for each one (or collective of cups...) blog.

Straightforward? Good.

Now I have established that, I'm going to make cup of tea no.2. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment