Friday 2 January 2009

Cup of Tea 3

Cup of tea number 3 was belated, left to the side too grow cold while I forgot about it drawing a font... ahh these manfluey days. Not Good at all. To go with my manflu however, I have a brand new gym membership, corr! Haven't actually been because of said manflu but never mind, all is well.

As far as design goes, today after blowing a shitload of my pay between Smiths (New issues of front, little white lies, Computer arts and Grafik) and Waterstones ("Street art Chile", "100 years of magazine covers"... and an Ugly Doll's calendar haha!) I've not really done alot... I made a custom tshirt for a friend's project was quite fun (coming soon) but apart from that after yesterdays design session (in which I knocked out a flash portfolio, the basics of a new font and a flyer for uni) I'm drained. The manflu has taken it's tole and I can't be bothered, so I chilled out and watched black books for most of the day, horray!

There will be some design tommorow, I promise.

Oh, and more Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment