Monday 12 January 2009

Cups 21 - 24

After a long thought, I've decided on something. I'm not going to update everyday but every two. I mean if I update EVERY day, i'm going to be forcing out content when i'm totally uninspired. Like yesterday, I hungered to design all day and when I got home from work, was just to tired to want to know... This tiredness hit me like a ton of bricks and I slept for like 4 hours this afternoon before a 2 1/2 hour gym session which wore me out even more.

All i've really done today is draw, yawn and sleep. While this could sound like an ideal day to some people, to me it was hell. I need to be active, I need to do SOMETHING with my time. But alas, what I should be doing is the only brief that's ever been "meh" to me... such is life I suppose... I'll just crack into it tommorow when I finish writing the story behind it... yeah!

And for those who havn't seen him, I present to you George, The Chameleon... doing what chameleon's do best and blending in with my furniture... bless him!

No comments:

Post a Comment