Friday 18 March 2011

Cups of Tea 1296 - 1298

Not alot of tea drunk today because it's been a day of stress and of immense tiredness! As a result, I've mostly been reading Dave Gorman's American Unchained before I take it back to the library on Tuesday (It's a decent book, no where near as good as 'Are you Dave Gorman?' mind...) so I thought i'd round it up with the cool crap that's been shown to me by various people over the course of the day!

These PIXEL OVEN MITTS will be a certain must have when I move into my own place.



Then there's this very sexy looking time management app (for mac) called Solo that I would currently be trying if I had snow leopard (fu apple!)





but last but not least (courtesy of Miles) the video that made me want to go to the University of Lincoln...



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment