Thursday 17 March 2011

Cups of Tea 1293 - 1295

A low tea to high creativity ratio you might say? Because I'm out of bloody milk! Dammit! I've drank the emergency can of Relentless, and now I'm into 70p cans of coke because I haven't got time to leave the house haha... I'm going out for a pint for Dai's 21st and then I must come back and start my Sound Mason site -sigh-... And THEN, tomorrow I need to start two other new projects. Oh... and my personal website. GOD DAMMIT!

Anyways, I'm glad to say I've not only speeding up my work rate, but I'm really enjoying designing again. The fast paced but detailed approach to design is alot better than the slow, steady but stewed approach I'd been bogged down in since the start of uni. I really should have got myself to this speed of working earlier in the year, I'd have a good 20 projects by now >.< -sigh- you live, you learn...

Here's the last 3 layouts, two on lambing (steady on the Welsh jokes) and one on bees (remember that phase...?) enjoy!







M x

No comments:

Post a Comment