Tuesday 15 March 2011

Cups of Tea 1285 - 1288

As you can tell by the little tea, it has not been a productive day... I've spent the day after uni and spending some time with Gemma trying to unblock my head. The creative downpour that happened yesterday seems to have left my head a little tired today, after a nice relaxing bath, I got back into the swing of this but then realised the time... much to my annoyance, my giving up 'ubër-late-nights' for lent is kicking my tail when it comes to working... in an effort to get myself back into the spirit of a productive sleeping pattern, it's now bed time. YAY!

Anyways, as a result, I've only got one spread to show you... however, I aim to have the whole project finished tomorrow (it's only another 5 layouts and I've got the style-sheets in place now...) so I'll be streaming them to you while I finish the Sound Masons site. Oh Goody, as then it's time for new projects and for me to finally start work on teasigner.com! YUS!

Without further a due, the layout!



And now, for bed...

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment