Wednesday 9 March 2011

Cups of Tea 1251 - 1254

Just a quick update after quite a non-productive day... uni early in the morning, then home to do some work... then hit a brick wall with it... I'm pleading to anyone who has Titling Gothic FB to send it my way...

Oh my gawd! I went to watch Rango after hitting said wall and I loved it... for those who like Westerns, I strongly advise you to check it out. While alot of online reviews I've read about it claim it 'has no heart', I beg to differ. It also has some luscious visuals, I mean the animals almost look realistic. I may have to take the nephew to see it on the weekend :)



On a design note, I love this... If I had a kick started account and it wasn't over pledged already, I'll chip in!



Anyways, off to bed... early to bed, early to rise, early to design!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment