Sunday 7 February 2010

Cups of Tea 0066 - 0070

Its been a long day and not a lot's got done if I'm being honest. Finishing at 5, getting home by half past and then trying to start work is just a waste of a day tbh. It's been one full of nostalgia however. I watched a load of 80's cartoon intro's and reminisced on games I used to play as a kid on my brother's NES... those were the days... then I zomg'd... they've re-made one of my favorite games as as a kid and it looks AMAZING... I know what I'm doing for the rest of the week... My Wii's already in my bag, I'm tracking this sucker down tomorrow! It's lead me to want to do some kind of graphical tribute to all the things I loved as a kid... maybe I'll do it as a screen print of it for my elective :)

As design goes, today's literally consisted of a few sketches and one or two more pages annotated of the riveting "Beekeeping Self-Sufficiency" by Joanna Ryde... There's so much to learn... thank God I've got 4 months to research / design for it!

With that i'm off to bed, I've gotta get up early to run in the morning!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment