Thursday 4 February 2010

Cups of Tea 0055 - 0056

Another uber short entry, Haven't done much and I've just got into my stride annotating this work... some girl in my dorm was knocking on the guy next door's room until around 4 in the morning so I got zero sleep... Bad Times >.<

Got my essay feedback back (lol). Got 65% (a 2-1) but apparently only one person got a higher percentage than me so I guess it's all good... Some little points on how to improve it (apparently if I'd formatted it better, I'd probably have got a first :/), but the next essay should be interesting... I'm going to do question 5 and write about blogging! Horray!

Pretty unproductive day up until now. Played monopoly, browsed for valentine's gifts and fully fixed my visual diary (6 months worth of stuff to glue into it ffs!) and then tried to annotate websites I've printed for the Beekeeping project, it's quite interesting!

Anyways, more work, then bed!

Night Night!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment