Tuesday 2 February 2010

Cup of Tea 0053

Holy Cripes Batman! People have been commenting and i've been to retarded to notice!

Apologies to Rhys for his two comments, the site doesn't let me know when a comment is made! I will be checking every blog post for a week after it's updated and go through the comments once a month to double check no one's commented on the archives / so I can reply! As a result of a helpful comment from Rhys, I'm going to try and use Issuu tomorrow to upload my FULL sins and virtues and re-up my 20 Cameras so it can be viewed in decent quality / so you can read the content. PLEASE feel free to comment, it's kinda nice to know people are reading.

Anywho, new brief. We all got a random "activity" that were pretty much some of the most out dated and "Geeky" sports and hobbies known to man... I initially got Crown Green Bowls, to which I thought "fuuuuck". Luckily, one of the girls got rid of Bee Keeping and I grabbed it like a shot. It's got some nice associated images (bees, stripes, honey combs, bee hives / those bee keeping huts, as well as the bee keeping suits etc.) and I could really see it turning into a fun project. No idea what i'm going to do for it but we'll see where it goes... 4 months to do the brief after all...

After my whole WHAT DO I READ fiasco yesterday, ended up buying a new book anyways. Me and Tom went to Waterstone's to see if they had books on our topics (he got Trainspotting lol...) and ended up buying a book from the Teach Yourself range on Running. It's been pretty good so far. Pointing out the health benefits of running as well as things like the types of equipment available etc. It's pretty much like an "dummys" guide too, so it's not to hard a read.

And because I feel I should end on something design related, here's something I found about half an hour ago on one of the design blogs I visit, I lol'd because it reminds me of Gemma's 20... project!

The Lost Tribes of New York City from Carolyn London on Vimeo.



M x

Vital Stats -

Tea :

Cup of Tea 0053 = 1 Saga, Milky, 3 Sugars.

Reading :

Teach Yourself Running - Sara Kirkham.

Viewing :

How I met Your Mother, Season 5 - episode 14.

Hearing :

SModcasts 63 - 65.
Alexisonfire - Crisis.
Phil Collins - Greatest Hits.

Running :

3.43km - 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment