Friday 5 February 2010

Cups of Tea 0057 - 0060

Well you know what they say, Tea = Creativity!

I got back to my mums and there commenced my 3 hour trawl of the internet for bee keeping information for my project, pretty much dissected 18 pages of Wikipedia into 12, highlighted them and mostly annotated them all / wrote a written response. Got two books on the way on the subject and going to raid the library tomorrow to see if I can ind anything... I've seriously gotta cross reference half the wiki stuff, my web reading has given me about 5 or 6 conflicting points (for example, why bee keeping suits are usually white...) that I need to clear up.

I felt so good after that, I decided to design a flyer from scratch when I was asked to simply replace text on my monthly edit flyer for Cool For Cats. It's not official yet (as I haven't had the 100 percent it's going to be used) but its for the the single launch of a great English band called Club Smith. Check out Lament!

I kinda got inspired by one of our lecture's presentations earlier (even if it did go on abit for that time of morning)... it kicked my arse into thinking "Why the fuck don't I want to design it? It's a good opportunity! Stop being lazy Mr. Boyle!" so I did.



It's a mash up of two Jason Munn Death Cab Poster's I've seen / wanted to blanket my walls ever since I bought Fingerprint and some flyer I saw in freshers. I like it, hopefully you will too :) and with that, I'm off to bed... night night all!

M x


Vital Stats -

Tea :

Cup of Tea 0057 - 0060 = Teatleys, Milky, 4 Sugars.

Reading :

Teach Yourself Running - Sara Kirkham.

Viewing :

Little Miss Sunshine - Jonathan Dayton, Valerie Faris.

Hearing :

SModcasts 70 - 77.
Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlantacism.
Los Campesinos - Romance Is Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment