Sunday 3 July 2011

Cups of Tea 1660 - 1695

Gosh darn it! I'm sorry people... another busy week left me with no time to post! On Tuesday, I went to see Transformers - Dark of the Moon, of which I wasn't a fan (not enough robot on robot for my liking). Wednesday, I died on my bum doing stand up (which believe it or not, was an amazing feeling). Thursday, I got to see my buddy Aaron and draw profanities in 11ft tall letters in the Sand, with Friday being spent with my Canadian Family and then Saturday in work. Que today.

I get up, headaches. Then more headaches. And still, more headaches. A lot of sleep later, and I'm alive again, doodling some new t-shirt designs and sketching out one or two new ideas to remake my portfolio! I've also managed to get onto Google+, the new social networking platform if anyone would like an invite :)

I'm slowly wanting to branch out into a few law abiding street art ideas as well, if anyone's interested! I've got a few ideas together for one big 'heist' of peoples imaginations, and will need some no good outlaws to help me pull it off. Anyone interested, pop a comment on the old blog ;)

Until then, I'll leave you with an ingenious bit of semi-street art I found at swissmiss... They're floor stickers that are part of an initiative by the city of Lucerne (Switzerland) to get people to notice and use garbage cans. I think they're amazing!





Short of that, off to Foggy London Town tomorrow! Hopefully there'll be some exciting news tomorrow ;)

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment