Thursday 14 July 2011

Cups of Tea 1767 - 1771

It's been a long and busy day folks! So long and busy, working on freelance that I can't, as of yet talk about (but oh, how amazing it shall be when I'm legally allowed...) that none of the other stuff I promised to do has been done! My apologies! The tumblr will hopefully up tomorrow, and I'll get cracking into some freelance that I can actually show!

Until then, I urge you to check out the veeeery sexy looking iPad publication, Timbuktu! While it is an iPad magazine for children, as you can probably tell from the cover below and the screens on the itunes site, it's pretty nice to look at! Will show it to my nephew tomorrow to see how it goes down with the target audience!



However, I do think that the 'T's look a little... dodgy...

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment